Why Choose Us?
- Professional Teaching Staff
- Friendly Staff
- Well Balanced – Age Appropriate Curriculum
- Regular Enrollment of Full and Part Time
- Before and After School Program
- Large, Outdoor Play Area
- TV Security Monitors
- Parent Security Codes for Admittance
- Open 12 Months a Year
- Curriculum is Age Appropriate
- Degrees in Early Childhood Education or Related Field
- Well Rounded Curriculum
- 30 Years Of Experience
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 6:30am to 5:45pm
We accept the following payment methods:
Children start to learn the second they're born, rapidly developing cognitive and social skills. So it's essential to nurture their education at an early age, and in a loving environment. We recognize the value of early education and accept students as young as one year old.
Excellence in Education
Preschool age children are eager to learn, and they learn by doing. That's why our preschool program stresses the importance of hands-on learning techniques that help build self-confidence and encourage children to explore the world around them in new ways. Our teachers provide plenty of individual attention to students with different needs, and parents are welcomed to be involved in every aspect of our program. In addition, our teachers create activities that combine fun and education to promote a love of learning in your child early on.
With a focus on social development, math skills and creativity, our curriculum provides children with the springboard they need for a successful transition into kindergarten.
- Daily activities involve reading and writing exercises that support literacy.
- Creative activities, such as finger-painting and collage-work, engage your child's tactile promote physical development.
- Group time is an important part of each day and "plays" a key role in developing social skills like speaking, listening and cooperation.
- Math and Science skills are introduces in thematic units that encourage curiosity and provide practical applications in learning.
We work with children starting at age 6 weeks. Our teachers plan the curriculum and submit it to the director for approval to move forward. The curriculum is age appropriate and we get 4 year olds reading ready so they are on target for kindergarten and beyond!